Matrix Systems (Pvt.) Limited, established in 1994, located in Karachi, operating as a sister-concern of SoftPak Financial Systems (www.softpak.com), is a leading Software Development and Maintenance services provider.
From analytical tools to web-enabled solutions, we take a holistic approach to problem solving – working with our customers to define, design, build, deploy and support custom software solutions. In short, we deliver information to the right people, at the right time and in the right format, regardless of the location and industry.
Our IT consulting business keeps us close to our customer needs and allows us to develop the innovative tools that are required. It is the unique insight that keeps our products timely, comprehensive and invaluable.
In both our operating business and within every Matrix Systems professional, there are a number of core principles and values that help guide and direct not only what we do, but also the way in which we do it.
Our professionals champion personal integrity. Successful engagements are built upon a foundation of trust and that trust can only be built where there is honesty, openness and respect.
Quality in the products and services that we deliver to each and every client can be measured by the satisfaction that each one achieves. As such, the satisfaction of our clients is our yardstick of quality.
With each and every client, Matrix Systems maintains a level of professional presence that reflects the true character and commitment of our organization.
Matrix Systems hires only the best and the brightest individuals, from around the world, with in-depth knowledge of business, industry and emerging technologies. Our professionals are passionate about technology and are committed to staying ahead of the curve.
Matrix Systems strives to exceed our clients’ expectations of quality, cost, time and performance. Communication with our clients and among our teams of professionals helps to ensure this success.
Though we provide numerous solutions and services across the investment industry, “client satisfaction” are the two most important words within our organization.
Integrated Matrix Policy
The purpose of the Integrated Matrix Policy is to define quality and security principles that Matrix Systems (Pvt.) Limited is committed to, in order to maintain leadership in the international competitive environment as a world class organization.
- Recognizing and respecting our customer’s right to receive secure and quality software products & services on time and within budgeted costs.
- Meeting or exceeding our customer’s expectations of correctness, reliability, testability, maintainability, usability, security and value for money.
- Making commitments that we fully understand and believe can be met.
- Engaging in effective utilization and development of our valuable human resources from quality and security perspective, through innovation and creativity.
- Developing an atmosphere of professionalism, fairness, integrity, security, trust and courtesy towards all stakeholders.
- Maintaining Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of customer’s and organization’s valuable informational assets against all internal, external, deliberate or accidental threats by assessing, treating, reviewing associated risks and accepting them as per criteria approved by management.
- Ensuring uninterrupted continuation of business and provision of services to our valued customers.
- Engaging in regular monitoring and thorough investigation of actual or suspected information security incidents.
- Ensuring compliance with legislative, regulatory and integrated management system’s requirements.
- Striving constantly to review and improve upon our integrated management system in consideration of both quality and security requirements.